Thalia's Pine
Welcome to the #1 place to discuss, chat, and talk about anything Percy Jackson! Join the Thalia's Pine community at the original site, and also join the Discussion Forum to discuss with other fans as dedicated to the Percy Jackson series as you are! Enjoy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thalia's Pine
Welcome to the #1 place to discuss, chat, and talk about anything Percy Jackson! Join the Thalia's Pine community at the original site, and also join the Discussion Forum to discuss with other fans as dedicated to the Percy Jackson series as you are! Enjoy
Thalia's Pine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Site Update
6/4/11: Cover of Son of Neptune EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:11 pm by Kenzie

» 11/18/11: Anything Son of Neptune Contest
6/4/11: Cover of Son of Neptune EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:13 pm by tinkerirock

» the Lost Hero thoughts
6/4/11: Cover of Son of Neptune EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:09 pm by tinkerirock

» Contest ideas!
6/4/11: Cover of Son of Neptune EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:12 pm by Kenzie

» Favorite Activities N Stuff?
6/4/11: Cover of Son of Neptune EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:11 pm by Kenzie

» 8/24/11: New demigod revealed!
6/4/11: Cover of Son of Neptune EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:29 am by tinkerirock

» 6/4/11: Cover of Son of Neptune
6/4/11: Cover of Son of Neptune EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 1:11 pm by tinkerirock

» Read any books?
6/4/11: Cover of Son of Neptune EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:00 pm by Kenzie

» Favorite Music
6/4/11: Cover of Son of Neptune EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:53 pm by Kenzie

6/4/11: Cover of Son of Neptune

Go down

6/4/11: Cover of Son of Neptune Empty 6/4/11: Cover of Son of Neptune

Post  tinkerirock Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:11 pm

(for original post,go to: www.thaliaspine.net)

And finally: the cover of the Son of Neptune!
(Sorry for the late-posting of this news, I've been a bit busy.)

So the North American cover has been released for the Son of Neptune, the second book of the Heroes of Olympus series! What do you guys think about the cover? It has been said that it is Percy on the cover. Oooohh, I'm getting excited! The book is being released on October 4, 2011. Here's an excerpt from Rick's blog post about the cover:

"I'm so excited! Last night at my Lincoln Center event with James Patterson, we revealed the cover for The Son of Neptune for the first time. You can also read a sneak peek from the book atheroesofolympus.com. I hope you enjoy!

The book will be out October 4. Stay tuned for more information. We'll be holding Olympian Week from Oct. 4-10, seven days of celebrations for the new book across the country. Bookstores or libraries that would like to host an event can visitcamphalfblood.com for full details and sweepstakes rules. Even if your town isn't chosen as one of the seven sites, you can still participate. The site will soon have tons of party ideas for hosting your own celebration."

What are your thoughts on the cover? Post here!!!
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Admin

https://thaliaspine.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down